Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Success!

Well, dinner was fantastic. It turned out really well, and I got lots of compliments. So, here's my shout out to people who helped, but probably don't read my blog: Aunt Robin, Hannah, Ben T, Meghan, Anna, Laura, Mary Ruth, Pons, Sophie, Alexius, Theresa, Ben D, and Mary . You rock, and you made me look really cool. Thanks.

I am exhausted. I guess a giant meal and all the random little stresses involved will do that to you. I hope my baby sleeps better tonight. She's been having a growth spurt, and was up every hour and a half nursing last night.

I would like to write something enlightening and inspiring, but I am so tired I can barely type. So good night!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Congratulations on a delicious dinner and an amaaaaaazing coffee cake!

About Me

My photo
Khouria (Priest's Wife), Orthodox Christian, Mother of Four.

Followers