Please forgive my lack of blogging of late...pregnancy exhaustion has caught up with me in a MAJOR way. It takes everything I've got to keep the kids fed and out of trouble these days, and I'm not even that good at keeping them out of trouble anymore!
The most major thing we've done lately is redo the girls' bedroom. Helen and I painted it (peach, with pink sponge painted over), and Dn. John got their new bunk beds set up on Friday night. We had to rearrange some, but it looks really nice in there, and the girls are enjoying their new bunks.
Other than that, it's pretty run of the mill for us, which is great, actually. Little league is done now, and I am hoping for some nice weather so we can spend some of our newly free evenings to get some much needed yard work done. (And when I say "We," you can rest assured that it will most likely be Dn. John, since I am not worth much these days, manual labor speaking).
We are all doing well, although our new addition has me feeling pretty queasy at times, and I am already outgrowing my pants. Ah well, I'm told it's normal for a third pregnancy, which is awesome actually, because I was a little afraid for a few days that we were having twins. Please continue to pray for us, but especially for our new little one. The early days of pregnancy are paranoia-city for me, so I appreciate all the prayers for a peaceful heart (for me!), safe pregnancy, and healthy baby.
By the way, I think it's another girl. :)
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment