A note on our new blog picture...
Circumstances have conspired against us, and we still do not have a decent family photo of all five of us. However, the ones we took at Melanie's baptism crack Dn. John and I up to no extent, so we decided to make it our "profile" shot. I think my favorite part, besides the look on Megan's face, is the fact the my husband is laughing so hard. Oh that and the fact that I look nice. (Ah, vanity...)
I am hoping that one day before my inlaws leave, the children will cooperate to the extent that Grammy can take a good shot of all of us.
Oh, and a cranky baby update...God bless the makers of gas drops. They didn't help Megan or Marina, but they seem to be the greatest thing ever for Melanie. I am still on a dairy free diet since the baby's pooping camouflage green and we can't figure out why. However, not having a super fussy bay is making our lives infinitely easier...and quieter. :)
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment