I got inspired to coupon again recently, and completely rocked some great deals this weekend. Cheap Doritoes, contact solution, cereal, diapers, and yogurt, plus free pistachios anyone? Also got a coupon for a free gallon of milk and $5 a $5 diaper purchase. Loving it. Now I just have to keep up with the program and continue to pay very little to feed and diaper my family.
My first Friday Fling went well. It was a little slow, but the weather was awesome, and Melanie and I thoroughly enjoyed spending the day outside in the sun. I'm hoping it picks up in the next few weeks so I can pay off my business credit card and start saving for preschool.
Speaking of preschool, it looks like both Megan and Marina will be going this fall! The kicker for Marina was potty training, but she's doing really well (knock on wood). We'll make our final decision closer to August, but she has a space reserved for now. Of course, on the flip side, that means I have to get a kid to school every morning from now on...I thought I had another year before that would be happening. Ah well.
Marina's potty training is being met with more successes than failures, so I'm really really REALLY happy about that. Oddly enough, she's quit peeing in her pullups at night too. I figure it's her body making up for the horror of potty training her over the last six months. Like all things, we have good days and bad days, but we're definitely on the up and up.
Monday, May 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment