Well, we are on day 2 of potty training Megan. So far, it is a huge success. She had no pre-nap pee accidents (she did poop on the floor, but in all fairness she was upstairs when she realized she had to go and was running to the potty as fast as her little legs would carry her, to no avail). Post nap, she peed in the potty three times, and only had one accident, because her potty chair wasn't in the bathroom (long story). She ran to the bathroom....and peed on the floor. But, she tried!! So tomorrow, she gets to wear pants and socks again (she's had none on for the last 48 hours, for obvious reasons). She's finally figured out how to get her undies off by herself, so now we have to teach her how to get her pants off on her own, too. In any case, I'm pretty stoked that she's doing so well! I'm saving lots of tips so I can offer all kinds of wisdom when helping to potty-train my Godson this summer (and by help, I mean I will be the one handing out candy).
In other news, I have discovered two things: One, is that I now know that if I had three kids, I wouldn't go completely insane (only part-way). Second, is that I could totally adopt someday. Both of these realizations are due to little Ryder, who I am babysitting this week. I am totally in love with him. He's the sweetest little boy. On the flip side, it took me eight hours to get my dishes done, fold the laundry, and sweep the kitchen floor, since I was chasing three kids all day. (Okay, not really chasing--Marina and Ryder can't move that much. But you get my drift).
Well, Megan is downstairs having a meltdown, which is cue for bedtime. Marina is already down, which means Daddy and I get to watch a movie that wasn't made by Pixar this evening! Yay!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(170)
-
▼
February
(16)
- More Meganisms
- The Saga Continues
- Potty Training Saga, Day 3
- Potty Training Saga: Day 2
- Pictures
- Potty Training, Take 2
- Earwax
- I'm not arguing!
- Megan-isms
- Do Fish Play Dead?
- Straws & Crocs
- Sick little girls
- Some new videos
- I'd Like To Thank The Academy...
- Water issues
- Cool Things That Happened This Week
-
▼
February
(16)

No comments:
Post a Comment