I am 27 years old today. Wow. I realize that 27 is not really old at all, which is amazing to me because I feel like I am light years away from where I was ten, or even five, years ago. I'm sure the majority of that is the fact that I am a Mom now. But I also realize that I still have so far to go as a Mom, a wife, a friend, and especially as a Christian. Looking back is exhilarating, looking forward is daunting. But a good daunting.
I was going to count my blessings in the blog post, but I realize that I would be sitting here forever. So I want to hit the highlights.
MY FAMILY. Wow. They rock. From my parents--who have literally been there since the beginning, put up with me as a teenager (I'm sorry, by the way), and gave me such a good start in life (THANK YOU), to my sisters, who--in a word--rock, my husband, who loves me truly for who I am, my extended family with all the Rogers, all the way to my amazing little girls. I am truly blessed.
MY FRIENDS. They are awesome. Need I say more?
MY WORK. I get to be a stay at home Mom. How incredible is that? Plus, when I need a break, I get to go play with cakes at the bakery. How fun.
MY FAITH. Is no where near where it should be. But I thank God for every day and every breath.
My life is awesome. 'Nuff said.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy 27th Birthday Christine!!!
Sorry this is a day late, I didn't turn on my computer yesterday. May God grant you many,many,many,many,many,many more blessed years! Did I put enough "manys" in there?
Post a Comment