I've been thinking lately about what to blog...for such an insanely busy life, we seem to have very little going on. Weird.
Our entryway is creeping along. Torrential rain (or, at least as torrential as Alaska gets) has prevented Dn. John from doing too much in the way of building, which is lame. But, we have two walls and a few roof joists up, so it's better than nothing! I hope the rain stops over the weekend so he can plow through and get a bunch done. Go figure, it's sunny skies and 80 degrees until we decide to build something.
The girls are doing well. Megan is sooooo two, which is driving me nuts. She waffles between being the sweetest and funniest little girl you'll ever meet, and then with a flip of a switch, is instantly a crazy person masquerading as my daughter. She is so sassy too. She's all about the limit testing, and, as I have informed her repeatedly that I am always going to win, is never really impressed with the outcome.
Marina is working on tooth #5, and a crazy growth spurt. I can't feed her enough these days. She can stand now--when she feels like it--and is so close to walking! She climbs stairs, and also likes to play in the trash (lovely, I know). I can't believe how quickly her birthday is coming up. Seems like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant with her, and here she is, almost a year old. Craziness.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment