Well, the entryway continues to hum along! The weather has been really pretty for the last few days--sunny and sort-of warm. You can really tell that the summer is slowly drawing to a close--there was a pretty serious bite in the air Saturday morning! I haven't felt it since then, but I'm just mentally preparing myself for the winding down of this beautiful season. But anyway, the entryway has four walls and a roof! It's so exciting. I have pictures, but they will have to wait to be posted, due to the fact that the camera is downstairs and I am lazy. Dn. John got the weather barrier on the roof too, and the only framing left to do is the interior closet wall. The electrical work is the next step. We've got a couple guys in our church who are good at that kind of thing, and they've offered to help.
I went to Kohl's yesterday with my sister and bought pants that fit. They're even a size smaller! Yahtzee! I'm so excited. I called Kali from my cell phone in the dressing room practically shrieking with glee.
The next big crazy event in our life is a wedding here at the church. I am in charge of the food, so it's a pretty big project. It's on August 16, so I'm getting down to crunch time. I've got meetings this week with various people, and then next week I have a major shopping trip to do for all the food, and then actually make it! It's going to be wild, but should be great.
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment