Sunday, September 19, 2010

Downsizing

I was looking around our house today trying to figure out how to rearrange to make room for the baby. The only thing I've come up with is to seriously downsize. That is going to be difficult for me, since I do love our "stuff." I also hate to lose the kids' play area upstairs, but I think it's going to get the axe. I have to figure out how to arrange their room to get their toys back in. It's going to take some pretty serious creative organization...hampered by the fact that their room doesn't have a closet.

So, I think the playroom becomes the office, the office becomes the baby's room, and all the toys go back into the girls' room. The only question that remains is where to put all my sewing stuff...which is a big question, since there's quite a bit of it.

1 comment:

Juliana said...

you can store it at my house:) heheh jk

About Me

My photo
Khouria (Priest's Wife), Orthodox Christian, Mother of Four.

Followers