Thursday, September 23, 2010

Randomness

I would like to think that this randomness is in honor of my husband's 31st birthday...but I think it's a coincidence. In any case, first and foremost: Happy Birthday Dn. John! You are not old, because I am not married to an old man. So ha! :) Love you.

My kids woke up at 6:30 this morning. It was hard to be too annoyed, since they both slept like rocks all night until then, but still. If they could have postponed the early morning wake up call until 7:30...or even 7:15, I would've been much happier. Something about being awake before 7 doesn't sit well with me.

Also fun this morning was waking up and realizing my house had crossed the line from just messy to complete and totally repulsive filthiness. I've been so busy making jam lately that everything else has taken a backseat (like the laundry I washed and folded on Sunday that is still sitting in the baskets waiting to be put away). Therefore, I have put off all jam making until I get my house picked up. I'm sure you can tell that I am very excited about this, as I am currently blogging and checking facebook, not cleaning.

I had a chocolate cupcake and a handful of jelly bellies for breakfast today. How's that for a pregnancy diet?? I have a feeling that a gym membership is going to be in order after this baby is born.

Well, I am feeling the need to blast some tunes and clean up...even though I would really rather take a nap. However, since a housekeeper is not in the budget, I suppose I'm going to have to plow through.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Khouria (Priest's Wife), Orthodox Christian, Mother of Four.

Followers