Megan is sick today, with one of those nameless bugs that strikes from time to time. She is running a fever, has a headache, bodyache, etc. She does not handle illness well. I picked her up early from school, since her teacher called and said she was lying on the floor in the corner, sucking her thumb. That's about as unlike Megan as you can get! In any case, she's been lying down all day, in my lap when I can swing it, and dozed off for a little while. She's currently in my bed, and I can hear her sort-of moaning from time to time. I hope she is able to fall asleep again. Marina is passed out in her bed, so the house is actually really quiet right now.
I'm sure this illness is compounded by the fact that both kids got up at 4 am this morning, thinking it was time to be up for the day. Uncool. Those Rogers girls are going to bed early tonight!!
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment