So I had no idea that I had such a following! Four people (FOUR!) have mentioned that I hadn't written in a long time. Well....I'm just so excited that people read this! So I really haven't forgotten. I just haven't left the kitchen too much in the last week or so. The net result is trays of yummy and ever so unhealthful goodies that are adorning my kitchen table...and the tables of many of our friends and family.
Christmas is tomorrow (in like an hour and a half, actually)...I feel relatively ready, but have decided that Christ Is Born! whether I get it all done or not. And as I feel that is the attitude I should be having, I have decided not to stress. The gifts are wrapped, there is food in the fridge that just has to be put together before brunch tomorrow, and the house is somewhat clean (Somewhat is as good as it gets these days).
Look for a much cooler post in a couple of days, along with pictures and videos of my beautiful girls. Merry Christmas everyone! Christ is Born! Glorify Him!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thank you for finally posting!
Yeesh!
Post a Comment