So I've been sick for two days now. I'm actually about 1000 times better today then I was yesterday, even though I'm still not feeling 100%. I have some kind of gnarly bug that's going around--my cousin has it too--and it starts with a migraine on one day (I laid in my bed, moving as little as possible with the curtains pulled all day yesterday), and then evolves into some kind of flu with body aches and stomach cramps the second day. I really hope it's done as of tonight! It's been gorgeous outside, and I haven't left the house in two days.
On a more fun note (Matthew, feel free to edit that grammar), Marina has been farting a lot today. She gets this super concentrated look on her face, lets one rip, then laughs. It's hysterical. I also think she is teething (finally), which is a little bit less fun. But she's getting pretty old, as far as teething is concerned, so it's about time. It also means that I am ready to be done nursing. Marina is not so impressed with that fact. However, after about five hours of trying off and on (no joke) she finally took a bottle today. So maybe I can wean her and she won't starve. Yippee!
Dn. John's Husband/Father of the Year points keep mounting. After my super-fun Mother's Day, he came home early yesterday because I was so sick I couldn't function (a giant shout out to my sister Kali and to Jane Lamb for also helping me!). Right now, he is at the store buying me dinner. He also took Megan, so I have twenty minutes free of screaming (she's been pitching a LOT of fits today). I am taking this opportunity to BRUSH MY HAIR (hasn't been done in about 48 hours), get online, and laugh at my gassy baby. She reeks, by the way.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ooh, yuck... Sorry you're sick. You need to post some more pictures of the girls. I never get to see them!
Post a Comment