Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers' Day

So, for Mother's Day, my husband--God bless him--made me lunch, did the dishes, took me to a movie, and then made me dinner.

He rocks.

4 comments:

Anastasia said...

Wow, that's great!! Matthew was working on final all day. Our church did a breakfast after liturgy and then we stopped at Sonic for a slushy. So that was great, but then I got to watch the kids all afternoon and evening and make myself a steak dinner. Instead of thanking Matthew for making me or taking me to dinner, I got to thank him for stopping his finals and eating dinner with me!! :)

Were going to have a week of fun though after Matthew finishes his finals TODAY!!!!!!!!!! HAHOO!!

Matthew Howell said...

What can I say? I'm a sweet, considerate guy who let's his wife participate in the Mother's Day fun.

Jess said...

So, for Mother's Day, you spent no time with your children... Hmmm...

Christine said...

I spent lots of time with my kids! We just went to see a movie too. And it was during naptime. So there.

About Me

My photo
Khouria (Priest's Wife), Orthodox Christian, Mother of Four.

Followers