Monday, March 29, 2010
New Picture
So I put up a new picture on our blog, taken on Christmas day (it was the most recent family picture that we have). I just wanted to point out the drunken angel on top of the tree. I could not get her straight for the life of me, and she leaned to the side like that through all of Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(146)
-
▼
March
(19)
- Spicy
- Pictures
- New Picture
- My husband would be proud
- Good wisdom for Holy Week
- Tired
- Political Ramblings
- New Meganisms
- Brown Sugar Oatmeal Bread (For Naomi!)
- Shout out to Grammy and Papa!
- New camera
- Fun in the Snow (and Star Wars!)
- The Little Things
- Videos and Marina's lauguage faux-pas
- At long last, pictures!
- She listened!
- I spoke too soon
- Anywho....
- Parenting
-
▼
March
(19)

No comments:
Post a Comment