Thursday, June 23, 2011

BACON JAM

Two words people: bacon jam. IT. IS. AWESOME. My kids won't stay out of it, and I caught Marina eating it by the spoonful earlier. I can already imagine it on toast, biscuits, in scrambled eggs, stuffed in a chicken breast, mixed with grated cheese and filling empenadas...mmmmm....

Also in today's awesome news: I officially only have one child in diapers. Woot!! I have to admit to part of me thinking that Marina would be starting Kindergarten still wearing Pull Ups, but she seems to have (mostly) gotten the hang of it.

Today was a great day. Two of my Godchildren were at St. John's camp, so their Mom and I got to spend a few hours together, which we never get to do. We had lunch, visited, and just caught up. Love it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Khouria (Priest's Wife), Orthodox Christian, Mother of Four.

Followers