My kids are awesome.
We had a crazy long travel day yesterday, but they pulled through it like champs. Very few tears, even when they were so tired they couldn't see straight and there was no way to be comfortable on the plane. So many people told me I was crazy to fly to South Carolina on my own with three kids. All I can say is...I would totally do it again.
We came home to cloudy skies and 64 degree weather. Dn. John built and installed some new shelves for me, and he and a friend cut down a couple trees in the yard, so the yard looks completely different. It's awesome! I don't think I'll get to putting stuff on the new shelves today, since I need to unpack and do laundry. And grocery shop. Holy heck, finding breakfast is going to be a serious treasure hunt. What in the world did my husband eat while I was gone??
The big girls greeted their Dad with screams and hugs in the airport last night, and they are cuddled up reading stories this morning. I am so thankful he was able to take the day off. Now we have to decide if we're going fishing this weekend...or if he is going on his own. :) Either way, I am hoping for fish.
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment