Snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow. This sure has been a crazy winter for it. We've gotten dumped on over and over, and it's coming down again today. Forecast yesterday predicted 9-18 inches, but they've changed their story to *only* around 7-11 inches. I love that the word "only" is associated with nearly a foot of snow. Sheesh. However, I will at this point in time be extremely grateful that we don't live in Cordova, where they've gotten five times as much snow, as well as over 40 inches of rain in the last month or so. Yay for Eagle River!
Marina's preschool class is on their very first field trip today. I'm very curious to see how that goes...(I for one would not take five three/four year olds anywhere, but that's why I'm not a preschool teacher). Marina was so excited this morning she could hardly sit still.
My to-do list for the week has gotten longer and longer, and now if I want to finish it off I have to haul some pretty serious booty working on things today and tomorrow. Thankfully, none of it is really huge, but it's all those little things that add up over time. It seems like every day I cross off one thing and add three.
I'm off to start some pizza dough, attempting to make it from scratch for the first time. It seems like a good day to have some hot, gooey pizza for dinner. Glad I've got everything already, since I'm doing my best to avoid the grocery store this week!
Thursday, January 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment