Look, a bowl of peanut butter! Let's use it as finger paint and decorate the dishes, the table, and a significant portion of the bathroom with it.
Bwahahahaha. Megan left her candy out where I can reach it...
Toilet paper!! This truly deserves to be unrolled. As soon as I finish creating a pile with it, I'm going to put the whole thing into the sink and watch it disintegrate while I run copious amounts of water from the faucet.
My name is not Marina. It is "Princess Emily."
When my friends get home from their honeymoon, I am going to draw them a picture for their refrigerator. I am going to draw a dragon eating a bear on top of a mountain, because that makes the most sense to me. Who WOULDN'T want that on their fridge?
Thursday, January 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment