Monday, January 16, 2012

Today is the day...

...to put tools away! I got Dn. John a new craftsman tool chest for Christmas, but we haven't had time to gather all the tools from their eight billion hiding places and put them away. But we're doing it TODAY! Woot. I have plans to re-purpose those hiding places to hold other things.

Melanie is figuring out how to stand up. She can balance for about ten seconds before she falls over. She's doing it more and more, and will also walk along holding on to our fingers. She has actually figured out the balance to walk along just holding on with one hand. We're getting close! Her "twin" Oliver (they were born the same day) started walking really early, and when we saw them at church yesterday, she wanted to chase him so badly. It was pretty funny. He waddled along, and she crawled after as fast as she could.

It's still cold out there...-5 on the "flemoniker" (thermometer) this morning. I'm ready for this cold and snow nonsense to end. Oh Spring, where are you? Only about three more months....

My friend Kastle and I filmed our new Cupcake Wars audition video on Saturday. I'm waiting for the guy to finish editing it--it was a lot of fun to make, and I think will turn out really well. Here's hoping we make it this time!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Khouria (Priest's Wife), Orthodox Christian, Mother of Four.

Followers