Tuesday, May 4, 2010

On the Mend (I think)

Well, we seem to be doing better today. Marina is on antibiotics, Megan only has a runny nose (it just becomes a problem at night, when she lays down....then it drains and makes her cough nonstop), and I am feeling okay after getting some sleep last night.

Megan is currently running around in her underwear with a backpack on. She's packing to go visit her Grandparents in South Carolina. :) It's super cute. She'll sit in her little Tinkerbell chair, pretend to buckle herself in, and inform me, "I'm flying to Grammy and Papa's house!" Right now, she is singing the praises of their house to Marina, trying to get her to come and "fly" with her. Marina is not buying it. Apparently she has just "arrived", because she just knocked on her own bedroom door, and called out, "Hello Grammy and Papa! It's me, Little Miss Megan!" I love her imagination. (I can hear her in her room, carrying on conversations with her Grandparents....I wish you guys could see her! She misses you.).

I've been searching Craigslist for a bike and double bike trailer for the kids. I just looked on walmart.com, and discovered that I can buy both, brand new, for less than the used prices. So, I'll have to check out the store and see if they actually have them in stock. That would be cool.

Marina's newest word? "Booger." Immediately followed by "Yuck." Funny. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Khouria (Priest's Wife), Orthodox Christian, Mother of Four.

Followers