I had a great day at the Palmer Farmer's Market today, selling 35 jars of jam and sauce! I sold completely out of three flavors (carrot cake jam, pina colada jam, and raspberry chipoltle sauce). It got windy at the end, so I left early since nothing would stay on the shelves and tables (it was REALLY windy). The crazy thing is that everyone around me kept commenting, "Wow, what a slow day! There's nobody here!"
It gives me a little thrill of anticipation/terror...if that was a slow day, how in the world am I going to keep up???
Friday, May 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(146)
-
▼
May
(19)
- May 26th
- Tea Party
- Megan's Grand Finale
- Megan's Quote of the Week
- To market, to market
- This week...
- Eggs
- Monday Monday
- May Pictures
- Bedtime
- Happy Ascension
- Update
- A day in the life
- Round is a shape, right?
- Thanks Mom and Dad
- Good timing!
- Christine's Rant
- On the Mend (I think)
- The soundtrack of my life
-
▼
May
(19)

3 comments:
Congrats, Christine! Yes, I am being nice. I am hoping that God is providing extra cash for a trip to visit!! I am experiencing keen withdrawal pains from not seeing my nieces in 6 months. Oh, and I miss you and the deacon too.
I know, I am seriously hoping for a couple of gangbuster days in the next few weeks so I can help pay for tickets!! :)
YEAH!! Keep it up. Start stockpiling quick!!
Post a Comment