It continually amazes me that I am pushing 30 (or at least getting close) and I still rely on my folks to bail me out of trouble all the time. :) Granted, it's not like I'm in jail or anything, but still, they are in my top-5 of fall back people.
Take today, for instance. I made bread. No big deal, I make bread all the time. Well, I just so happened to realize (before I baked it, thankfully) that I forgot to add yeast. So, I hopped on my little Bat-phone to my master baker father, and he was able to help me rescue it.
And then there is my new business venture. Not even a possibility if it weren't for my folks owning a commercial kitchen, and happily letting me putter around in it--FOR FREE. They even watch my kids while I cook.
So, this is my very lame attempt at a thank you. I love you Mom and Dad. You're awesome.
Friday, May 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(146)
-
▼
May
(19)
- May 26th
- Tea Party
- Megan's Grand Finale
- Megan's Quote of the Week
- To market, to market
- This week...
- Eggs
- Monday Monday
- May Pictures
- Bedtime
- Happy Ascension
- Update
- A day in the life
- Round is a shape, right?
- Thanks Mom and Dad
- Good timing!
- Christine's Rant
- On the Mend (I think)
- The soundtrack of my life
-
▼
May
(19)

1 comment:
Aw, shucks! I love you too...you are an awesome daughter.
Post a Comment