Thursday, May 20, 2010

This week...

Only in Alaska--swimsuit weather, but there are still snow drifts!
Visiting the Temple's puppies.
I am so cracking up at this one....Megan recently discovered how much she loves water fights. The school had their traditional end of the year water fight on the lawn today, and this picture is her all tuckered out afterward, lying in the sun.
Nicolas stuck drink umbrellas in Marina's hair...it was pretty cute.
Nick playing Wii, surrounded by little girls. Adelaina was visiting, and so was Samantha, even though she's not in the picture.
Marina's super crazy hair. :)
I really love this picture.
CAN SHE BE ANY CUTER?????
Marina wearing her "gobbles." She wore them for almost two hours--I couldn't get her to take them off, and then she had serious rings around her eyes for awhile!
More "gobbles."

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Khouria (Priest's Wife), Orthodox Christian, Mother of Four.

Followers