Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Update

Whew! It's been super crazy around here, so this is my quick update. :)

Mom: You may or may not have known that my Mom was in the hospital for a couple days. She had pneumonia, and it totally wiped her out. She is doing much better now, and came home this afternoon.

Dad: Dad is home from Las Vegas. Hallelujah!! I was so glad to see him today.

Grandma: Grandma is doing much better, and is improving at a rate that is leaving her doctors speechless. She has her sense of humor back, and is regaining more strength every day.

The girls: They are both over their pneumonia, are happy, healthy, and running full speed through life again. And sleeping, thank God! They are currently returning a movie to Blockbuster with their Dad, which is why I have the time to write this post. :)

Me: I am also over the pneumonia. Now that Grandma is doing better and Dad is home, I am not needed at the bakery as much (I've worked every day so far this week), which is fantastic because my house, as usual, looks like a tornado threw up in it. I have yet to put away the laundry I did last Friday. I was so proud of myself for making dinner today, only to have Dn. John come home and inform me that there is Liturgy tonight for the Ascension. How did I not know that? Further proof of the insane business and stress that has permeated my brain. Hopefully--HOPEFULLY--it will now begin to subside.

Dn. John: Little League and Softball are in full swing, so we don't see nearly enough of him these days. Geico won their first softball game last week, and we're looking forward to seeing a repeat tomorrow night. He managed to escape the plague that swept our household, and I hope he is able to keep from getting it from everyone else.

I think that about sums it up! In short, everyone is doing better. :) Yay!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Khouria (Priest's Wife), Orthodox Christian, Mother of Four.

Followers